What is Parkinson’s Disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a neurological disorder that affects movement. It affects nearly 1% of the population who are over the age of 65. It is the fourth common neurological disorder that affects old people. The sign of the disease starts with barely noticeable tremor in one of the hands. The most common thing about this disease is tremors. However, slowness and rigidness in muscles is also apparent in the body.
In the early stages of the disorder, your face may show a little or not emotion altogether. Your arms might stop swinging when you walk. Your speech may become soft and slurred. As the condition progresses over time, symptoms worsen. With the help of Ayurveda, We at Samsudhi, facilitates Parkinson treatment in Gurgaon.
Ayurvedic approach for Parkinson’s disease is focussed on balancing the disturbed dosha and restoring healthy balances between the body, mind and soul. Following things are done based on the symptoms:
- If digestion is a problem then mild herbal laxatives are used with colon cleansing
- Diagnosing the cause to identify where the imbalance is occurring.
- Massage sessions with powerful oils, sometimes enema.
- Nourish the nervous system and relieve rigidity by using herbal nerve tonic.
- Proper diet plans to improve the nervous, emotional and digestive system of the body.
- Use of Yoga and Mediation.
Why us for the treatment?
Our services include assigning yogas, health diets, treating, and your every movement so that we can make sure you will back to your old self.
Treatments that we provide include non-surgical so that without making your body suffer, we help you overcome your disease. Our every doctor is an expert, and they know what they are doing, so you can rest assure at our venue.
You will be pleased with our natural treatments, which will be easy to perform. If you ever discover its symptoms don’t forget to visit us and get Parkinson’s Treatment in Gurgaon.